Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY XMAS...Santa tags, tooth fairy letters, Jen Harris!

MERRY XMAS!!!!

Now I just wanted to mention something and see what response I get...

If there were something say a letter or card you could put under your child's pillow when they loose a tooth, would you? Second if you had the choice of purchasing " to labels" for presents that are personalized with your child's name on it and it would say Santa in the from section, would you buy that? Let's go so far as to say, what about something or labels from the Easter Bunny???

My good friend, Jen Harris from Craftylilmomma, came up with this AWESOME idea and I have just been running all kinds of ideas through my head.. I would have invested in this had it been available to me... so why wouldn't anyone else?

Let me know your thoughts!

Nim

2 comments:

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

Hey hon! Thanks so much for the blog! That's so sweet of you :)

Stephanie said...

Jen is a very smart Craftylilmomma! This is a genious idea! I would have used these if they were at my disposal. I can remember a few different conversations with my kids that would have been non-existant with these.

Great post, Nim!

Followers