Monday, December 15, 2008

MY WORLD TODAY

Good day all,

I hope you are getting all your xmas shopping done.. there is soo much... I have gotten everything but 2 gifts.. whew.. this is the first year that I have not had to wait until Xmas eve to finish.. and I ordered almost everything online. So this it the time I will see if it easier to do online or not... or worth it.. hahha

I have ordered the cards, and one shirt.. got a twitter account and am trying to get my name somewhere.. I have soo many ideas and things that I want to do.. but Rome wasn't built in a day.. so I am trying to be patient.

The garage door is being replaced.. and the dogs are going nuts.. trying to think with dogs going nuts is soo hard.. it is like the boys are all home and yelling .....

Tell me about your day

No comments:

Followers