Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 1 gone

Chris leaves today for camp- i am so excited.. he learns so much!! I started savella. Haven't noticed a change yet. The medicine doesn't seem to have any side effects either. Today my dosage doubled from the last few days, so if there is a change then I will see in the next few days. Mom and I are starting to stress out about Brittney going to Bali. So is Steve, but he won't admit it. We wouldn't be stressing if she was staying in the country, ya know.

The boys are enjoying their summer. Can't believ
e we have already knocked out one week. It went by quickly. They hate me because they don't get to stay up to ridiculous hours but oh well I am the mom and I make the rules. Steve still has to get up at 4:30am so oh well. I hope to this week take them swimming or to the park or do something. It is suppose to be really hot this week so we will see. Caleb's new thing is Bakugan. He has like 25 of them but of course he wants more of them.

Chase created his first video this week. It is actually pretty cool. It is a promo video for Call of Duty and he did a really great job. It has all the fading out and cool text job...I am really proud of him. If you w
ant to see it let me know and I will send you the link.

I uploaded my first video this week... here it is...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzAUWsG-as8

leave a comment and let me know what you think..


No comments:

Followers