Thursday, February 26, 2009

life

This weekend would have been granny's birthday. Going to be a hard Saturday for us. We celebrate her life don't get me wrong but this is the 1st bday without her and that is just hard. My good friend KK just lost her BF to a car accident days before her bday, so I am just emotional.

I was back in the hospital, this time b/c of back. I think I am going to ask if I qualify for the tens uni
t. So I need to make a call and schedule dr. appt for that. So tired of pain, dr. appts, and hospitals. Ya know..

I have made some stationery notecards, need to post them so ppl can see them. I just wonder If I need to put a watermark on them before I post in case of someone copying them.. any thoughts?

Chase turned 11 this month too. They are growing up fast. Chris will be 13 this year, I just feel old enough to have a teen yet, hahah.. he is getting so into girls.. the daily stories are amusing. I am very close to my boys, so they share with me all the talk that is going around.. funny..

Hey, do any of you take ambien for sleep? I do, and I apparently made a call to someone while on it and found out the next day. No recollection of it either.. wondering if y'all have stories... lol..

trying to g
et back to normallcy if there is such a thing..

ciao!

No comments:

Followers