Thursday, February 5, 2009

My ears were burning tonight...

So I went with my gut and check my friends blogs.. and I was right.. please go check out Jen's blog.. http://craftylilmomma.blogspot.com I love this girl!! She is ALWAYS there for me.. and has truly inspired me so much!

a lot of times I am out of pocket some would say.. I should update y'all on what's going on with me..

I have chronic abdominal pain, and lumbar back pain.. We are not sure if it is from a wreck I had in 2000 or if from the 3 major surgeries that I have had done since my youngest was born in mid 2000. I have had my large intestine removed and FULL hysterectomy at the age of 22. 2 yrs later my small bowel obstructed. So we don't know if some of this pain is from the scar tissue, or nerves that are being rubbed against, then I have been told that I have fibromyalgia and IBS ...
so the past year I found a pain doctor that truly listens to me and I have had back injections once a month this past year, with my latest one this past Tuesday. I have found that a few days after that I am a little just tired and sore, therefore no one hears from me...

However I do want people to know that I am still wanting to get my business off the ground. I did download some paintbrushes for Photoshop 7 that I am trying to understand how come for everyone else you just place the swirl that you want on the card and press enter and it stays, but for me it just moves with my mouse. I am trying to get my website together.. I did hear about a site this morning from WFAA, in dallas, that they found a website that helps you to make your website. I have a domain that I have had for a year but I am someone who can not understand all the html garb so I thought that I would have someone create it for me.so that is where that is..

Now that I have taken up 5 mins that you won't get back, thank you for still checking on me. I love y'all. Now I am going to check out what Jen was talking about Windows Live Writer..


Night y'all

Nim

1 comment:

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

Thanks Nim! You're a sweetheart!

Followers