Saturday, May 16, 2009

jon and kate plus 8

Come on people.. think things are getting a little out of hand here.. talk about running crazy with a story..yes I a sure there is truth to some of it but all the cheating... all your doing is boosting their ratings and giving them more money.... I love the show, always have,but enough with following them around so much. There's a lot of marriages that have a cheater and I don't see that plastered all over the tv and magazines..

what are your thoughts? Think it is time to layoff of them or are you constantly looking for updates on their situation??

1 comment:

Cee said...

I'm on the fence about it.

On one hand, I think it's great that they've been able to provide for their children by using monies received from the show (and their books, appearances, etc, but all of that stemmed from the show). I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to provide for one child... much less EIGHT!

On the other hand though, I've never thought that a reality show is a great idea for marriages... much less kids too. I mean, look what it did to Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey! (teeheehee)

In the case of Jon & Kate, I think it's run it's course. They need to step away from the limelight for awhile to work on their marriage and family.

Followers